Applications can be submitted either by applying online or by submission of downloaded and completed copies of both the application and guarantors forms to our office. c
Before proceeding to apply for a student loan, Applicants must be indigenes of Bayelsa state and must have secured admission into any public tertiary institution in Nigeria. Note that applications from students in foreign universities and private universities within Nigeria will not be processed..
For online registration
To apply online for the loan, students are required to click the “Apply Online” button/link from the homepage to begin the registeration process.
If you wish to apply and submit in person, please adhere to the guidelines below.
1. Download and print-out the application form using the link above.
2. Download and print-out 2 (two) guarantor’s forms using the link above
3. Attach 2 (two) passport photographs to the completed application form
4. Attach all necessary documents required in the application form before submission.
5. Submit the duly completed application form and guarantor’s forms to our office in the following address. Education House, #1, Old Water Board Road, Ovom, beside Samson Siasia Sports Complex, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.